DVD Replication and Manufacturing
Our Phillips-licensed DVD manufacturing facility is housed within a 100,000 square-foot manufacturing space located in Indianapolis, IN. All optical discs are replicated on German-made Singulus injection molding machines. Every disc is created using the highest grade raw materials and industry-certified inspection processes – all within the confines of a clean room environment. With a daily capacity of 200,000 discs, our operation can accommodate the most demanding production schedule.
Due to the different configurations and specs for each project, we quote all orders individually to ensure that we deliver the most competitive price.
Simply complete the quick request from on this page including your project details, and a Project Specialist will contact you immediately.
- 5-7 Day turnaround on most orders
- Rush service available
- Available in bulk or retail-ready packages
- Custom packaging for multi-disc sets
- Offset or silkscreen on-disc printing
- Hundreds of unique case, board, and bulk packaging options