Integrated Business to Business Fulfillment Services
World Media Group’s turn-key Business to Business Fulfillment program provides a platform to deliver orders directly to national and regional retailers, boutique stores, wholesalers, partners, and distributors. While our Direct-to-Consumer division focuses on consumers, our B2B operation is built to support all facets of your retail and distribution networks. From start to finish, our operation is fully integrated through e-commerce, sourcing, inventory control, order management, pick and pack, returns, warehousing, and customer reporting.
These scalable services are built to accommodate product launches, multi-product order combinations, physical + digital deliveries, and large-scale full catalogs via individual or batch order transactions. Your orders have the ability to flow directly to WMG through your digital platform.
Our centralized Indianapolis location provides the greatest logistical value to your business with one-day shipments to over 70% of the Unites States by common carrier. Contact center services can support inbound calls and emails as well as offering offer sales, customer service, and technical support.
Discuss your fulfillment requirements with one of our specialists by filling the quick request form on this page or email or email us directly here.
Direct to Consumer Fulfillment Features:
- Order delivery direct to your retailer or distributor
- Seamless order flow from your platform to WMG
- Integrated order management system
- Scalable to support multiple types of orders quantities, and configurations
- Supply Chain Management and Consolidation
- Central Indianapolis location provides greatest logistical advantage with one-day transit to over 70% of the US by common carrier
- Pick and Pack Fulfillment, including direct integration with your e-commerce provider
- Reverse logistics, returns processing, and scrapping
- Inventory Management and Low Stock Alerts
- Dedicated Customer Service representatives
- 24/7 Call Center
- Warehouse and storage options available
- Vertical Markets Include: Publishing, Telecommunications, Automotive, Education, Entertainment, Consumer Goods, and Electronics
- Often referred to as business to business, business 2 business, B2B fulfillment, order fulfillment, distributor fulfillment, fulfilment, fulfilment company.
Fulfillment Challenges Solved
Learn more about how World Media Group can solve your fulfillment, logistics, and distribution challenges. Email email@example.com or complete the quick contact form on this page.